Community Boat Project is a trade name of the Puget Sound Voyaging Society a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Make a tax deductible donation today and support us.
Want to get more hands-on? Find out how you can volunteer.
Donate Now via Paypal online or use the QR code here:
Does your workplace have a giving program? Find us on Benevity.com
If you would like to support us in a non-monetary way here is our Wish List; items, tools, books etc. that would improve and facilitate our programs.
Check your basements and garages and Contact Us if you have anything to give that we might find useful.
- Charts: Chart 1 (book form), Puget Sound Charts, San Juan Islands Charts
- Wood working hand tools, in good condition
- Dry bags: 10 liter, 20 liter and 30 liter
- Rain Gear: heavy duty PVC or similar
- Boots: rubber/waterproof
- Laptop Computer with operating system
- Plankton Net
- Data collection devices: Water Quality
Would you like to be involved? Is there a particular program of ours that catches your interest? Contact Us to to offer your time or find out how you can help us.