Community Boat Project is a trade name of the
Puget Sound Voyaging Society
a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Make a tax deductible donation today and support us.
Want to get more hands-on?
Find out how you can volunteer – Contact Us.
Donate Now via Paypal online or use the QR code here:
Does your workplace have a giving program? Find us on Benevity.com
Want to support us while you do your daily business?
Find us in AmazonSmile!
At the end of each year you can also donate to us through the
Give Jefferson campaign of United Good neighbors.
Find us in their Grant Catalog
If you would like to support us in a non-monetary way here is our Wish List; items, tools, books etc. that would improve and facilitate our programs.
Check your basements and garages and Contact Us if you have anything to give that we might find useful.
- Charts: Chart 1 (book form), Puget Sound Charts, San Juan Islands Charts
- Wood working hand tools, in good condition
- Dry bags: 10 liter, 20 liter and 30 liter
- Rain Gear: heavy duty PVC or similar
- Boots: rubber/waterproof
- Laptop Computer with operating system
- Plankton Net
- Data collection devices: Water Quality
Would you like to be involved? Is there a particular program of ours that catches your interest? Contact Us to to offer your time or find out how you can help us.